Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fashion Secrets

Hilarious stuff! Fashionista had this post which allowed readers to leave their fashion secrets on the comment boards. Examples-

I rarely wear colors other than black and explain that I'm a minimalist (it goes well with my streamlined apartment) but it's really just fashion laziness.

I love fashion, however i find the prices and the whole industry pretentious. i hope they are deeply effected by the recession.

I put a lot of effort into my 'look' (what I wear) but if ever completmented/asked, I act like like I put no effort at all

I imagine every straight road as a runway and people around the audience and I do the too cool straight looking face models do everytime.

I'm a guy, and sometimes when i'm home alone, ill put on a robe, pretend its a massive fur and wear my moms birkin and walk around the house and pretend i'm some park ave bitch.

I used to listen to Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall every morning so I could pretend to be the "clackers" in the beginning of The Devil Wears Prada

I dream about meeting a designer like Olivier Theyskens/Nicholas Ghesquiere/ Marc Jacobs/ etc. on the street or in a cafe and then becoming their muse.

I pretend to everyone i love marc jacobs to fit in, but really I hate him and his clothes

I secretly want to be Rachel Zoe, minus the co-dependent, metro husband.

I told my boyfriend most of my ample designer purse/shoe collection is fake. Its not.

It bothers me when rich people can't dress well. What a waste.

I know Whitney Port fakes her job, but secretly, she is my role model.

I don't care what anyone says, the day plus-sized models are mainstreamed into the fashion industry is the day I forsake it.

I practice the editorial collar bone with my friends and secretly wish I was as thin as the African children on the commercials...except on a bigger budget than $1 a day

I tell people that I worked insanely hard to afford my Chanel bags.
In reality, I just worked insanely hard begging my dad for them.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

why do they all sound like me.

BlogCoder said...

Because we all are victim of fashion

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails