Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008

My '09 Resolution

"To be able to handle my schizophrenia and claustrophobia. Be smart, I want to make the right choices this time, choices that will take me far in life. To not be so vulnerable to people and situations despite whatever happen-I will learn to take it with a pinch of salt; than add on the tequila!!! I want the companionship of that beloved hamster named Hermie. To kickstart my teenie-weeny clothing line, nothing ambitious yet; just want everyone to like my designs. For LiLo to get married to SamRo, show everyone that true love do exist! To be able to drown myself in bubble tea every single day.To make smart fashion choices and to commit fashion mistakes that are ay-ok!Ultimately grande happiness!"

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails