Friday, September 5, 2008

My 21st Birthday @ Home & Conrad

Despite being cynical about everything(Sorry baby)... I had the best birthday!!! Thanks Adrian, Shir, Steph, Neo and my family for the surprise at home. I was totally caught off guard! I am so not gonna post those "I-just-rolled-outta-bed" pictures, it's for memory sake :)
Thanks baby for everything (Conrad,Claire and the surprise), tremendously touched and... lost for words but nevertheless I love you! Shirley, I am so glad that you were there as well(KS totally forsaken me and left for Penang, I miss her so much) Steph and Neo, totally flabbergasted...you guys have no idea how grateful I felt.Thanks for the lil' sweets too!!! I love you guys so much!!! So here are the long overdue pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

To see the rest of the pictures, go to my facebook

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails